The Motorcycle Development Program Participants Association (MDPPA) is a group of motorcycle manufacturers that advocate for road safety in the country. They didn’t know how to amplify their advocacy to reach their target audience.
- Ran campaigns such as #HelmetsSaveLives and #DontDrinkAndDrive
- Covered MDPPA’s year-round road safety seminars, partnerships (United Nations’ National Safe Kids’ Week, Motorcycle Expo, etc.), and media engagements (radio and TV)
- Developed monthly content calendar circuiting on road issues in the country. We also amplified client’s PR efforts.
- Ran two pocket contests to drive page engagement.
- Generated 0 to over 2K fans in 1 year through organic content posting
- 500k-1M monthly ave. reach
- 1,300 daily ave. engagement
- 5 engaged influencers
- Sales climbed from #12 to #7 overall vs competitors